Dr. Oladapo Afolabi Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Oladapo Afolabi?

I cannot say enough good things about this man!

Posted on February 10th, 2017

He saved my life. If it were not for him I would not be alive!

Life Saver

Posted on May 4th, 2016

I met Dr A at Alliance Hospital due to an emergency entrance. My kidneys were failing, I had gained over 50 lbs in a matter of weeks, literally could not lift my own legs to get into bed. This wonderful man took over my care and spent every day for 10 days making sure I had help. Today a few weeks later, I am home, making a transmission move to another state to live with a daughter and am 76 lbs lighter, all due to this man who truly cares for people and patients. He is friendly, listens, talks to you of what is happening, and explains the treatments and reasons why. And has the most wonderful bedside manner, his smile and laughter is contagious. Thank you, Dr A., for giving me back my life.

The Best!

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Dr. Afolabi is by far the best Doctor I've ever had to visit. He's considerate of your time, his practice is not built around "nickeling and diming" to the poor house. He's genuinely concerned about his patients and what more could I ask for? Heaven forbid you ever need a kidney specialist but in the event you do he's the absolute BEST !!!

Cares most about his patience

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

Dr. A cares more about people and his patience than about anything else. Drug, companies, insurance companies, money, etc. I was let go from my job and lost my insurance. He made arrangements for me to continue care and get medicine. I paid what I could, and it was never about the money. I owe this man a Great deal of gratitude. He is unequaled.

Posted on October 25th, 2017