Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oladapo A Alade
Dr. Oladapo A Alade, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Alade is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, Methodist Hospital and CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Alade has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Oladapo A Alade has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I saw Dr. Alade after breaking my ankle. I was trying to decide whether a cast or a walking boot would be the best option for me. I expressed that I was having a hard time making the decision, and Dr. Alade said "Make a decision. You're an adult." As I was leaving, the nurse told Dr. Alade "I took care of that lady." and Dr. Alade responded "I don't care. They were here for an hour." I had been in the room for 20 minutes. I could understand if I was holding a room and other patients were waiting, but it was a room with multiple beds and he was seeing other patients while I waited.
My husband and I found Dr. Alade to be very helpful and professional. He spent several minutes answering our questions, even pulling out a skeletal model to show me where my bone was broken and how it was different from the worst case diagnosis I had gotten at the ER. Very positive experience. And the entire support staff was friendly and efficient.
Me and my Husband love this Doctor, however, his nurse has got to be the rudest woman we have ever talked to. She is unwilling to help, she acts as if she does not want to assist or do her job. I had planned on recommending this doctor because he is awesome and did awesome work on my husband. Until he changes his nurse I will do no such thing!!! I actually had to speak with HER supervisor. Can you imagine having to speak to a nurses supervisor! The nurses name is Ruth. I would give Dr.Alade a higher score but I just cant get past his rude nurse!
Dr. Alade is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Oladapo A Alade accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Oladapo A Alade is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.