Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oladapo Odumosu
Dr. Oladapo Odumosu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Peoria, AZ and Cave Creek, AZ (and 2 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Odumosu is affiliated with Arizona Heart Hospital, Arrowhead Community and West Valley Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Oladapo Odumosu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 2 of 2
This Doctor's actions and interactions idicate he is very unhappy in his job. He was contracted for in home house call services for my 87 year old Mom who has dementia , he never arrived at the time window specified ( I had to be there for the appointments as my mom is unable to comprehend ) The time he spent with my mom (wether I was present or not) was less than 10 minutes , rarely spoke A word , and when asked any questions by myself or my mom's caretaker ( we both have medical backgrounds) he acted as if we were bothering him. Never asked about prescription refills needed (he made us feel like we were asking too much when requested) or how my mom was doing or if we had any concerns about her health. Several times our pharmacy called with prescriptions ready when I had no idea he had ordered any refills ,additionaly he made changes to her medications ,but failed to let us know what changes and why they were made...he has A serious problem with communication. On more than one occasion I was reffered by his office to call him directly for advice on A concern I had about my mom both phone calls were meet with rudeness and very unproffesional responses. If I could rate this Doctor ZERO stars I would , In my opinion he should not be treating elderly patients (or any age patients for that matter)
Dr. Odumosu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Arizona Heart Hospital
West Valley Hospital Medical Center
35 Years Experience
University of Ife
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Oladapo Odumosu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.