Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Oladapo R Osuntokun
Oladapo R Osuntokun is a Doctor primarily located in South Abington Township, PA, with another office in Scranton, PA. His specialties include Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry. He speaks English.
Oladapo R Osuntokun has 2 locations
510 Skyline Dr S
South Abington Township, PA 18411
800 Oak St
Scranton, PA 18508
Book Online Now
Oladapo R Osuntokun has the following 2 specialties
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Oladapo R Osuntokun is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Oladapo R Osuntokun Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Oladapo R Osuntokun's office for more information.
510 Skyline Dr S South Abington Township, PA 18411
800 Oak St Scranton, PA 18508
Locations & Directions
Oladapo R Osuntokun is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Abington Township, PA.