Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Oladele O Olusanya has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Oladele O Olusanya has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Oladele O Olusanya has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Oladele O Olusanya is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Olusanya has the worst run office in the business. You can never get anyone on the phone, they do not return phone calls. They charge $25 for the doctor to call you which is not covered by insurance. The doctor never examines my son. He just comes in talks a little bit and then preaches to my child to read books and do well in school which although is a good thing I feel he lacks on examination and the purpose for our visit. My last visit I was shocked when the nurse came in and told me they were done. I am changing doctors to someone more through.
Dr. Olusanya is an excellent physician, kind and easy to talk to. Always cheerful and smiling, he is very good at diagnosis and treatment. He takes time to listen to patients and to explain his diagnosis. His clinic waiting room is often full, because he gives each patient his full attention and follows up after the visit.
Yesterday it snowed and iced in Dallas. While getting out of my car, I slipped and hurt my arm. I contacted several doctors on my insurance website for an appointment, but I could not find any open or would see me the same day. Dr Olusanya was open and made me a same day appointment. When I thanked the staff for the appointment, I was told that they always see patients the same day. Very nice office and staff!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
42 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Oladele O Olusanya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTrinity Colon Rectal, 8067 W Virginia Dr, Dallas, TX
Dr. Oladele O Olusanya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.