2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Olaf Lieberg?

Beware

Did not see this particular Doc but as this office is reminiscent of a cafeteria setting and a perfect example of drive-through care (loud, rude teenage staff, 25+ people waiting to be seen) I felt compelled to warn others. They don't get any ruder than the girl who checks you out. If that's not bad enough saw a female that isn't even an MD for diagnosis who performed absolutely no exam. Never laid a hand on me or checked my ankle or observed my inability to walk at all. I never got off the chair. Perhaps she has physic abilities and can evaluate you with her hand on the door handle. Unless you believe in physic abilities and have no problem with horribly rude staff I'd steer clear of this office.

Wrong diagnosis; incorrect medical information; rude staff,

He made an absolutely wrong diagnosis which caused me to go to another doctor and by that time my condition had worsened. He also has the rudest staff my family has ever encountered. He had an assistant who did NOT understand about my medical condition and seemed to lack enough knowledge. He is in his mid 70s.

wouldnt reccomend

Was sent to this dr for a bursa sac and he twisted my leg 30 different ways to the point where it took a week before i could even walk on it again his diagnosis i needed back surgery well had the back surgery ..pain is not gone now have to see another orthpedic surgeon for the bursa i went to see him to begin with would not reccomend to anyone

Dr. Olaf Lieberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Geneva, NY.

Dr. Olaf Lieberg Is this you?