Dr. Olajide Masha Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Olajide Masha?

No good.

Posted on September 17th, 2016

I think this man is a quack as is his staff. He prescribed my son 2 different types of annti depressants and he ended up dying. The drugs that he was taking was just putting him in a deeper depression. I don't have anything good to say about this man.

Bad assistant works their

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Dr. Marsha assistant is un professional. She does not return call, emails until she feels like it, days latter. My experience has been terrible only with the office staff. They need customer service training real bad.

Review of Kinghaven Counseling Office (Houston and New Braunfels)

Posted on December 11th, 2013

While Dr. Masha is a compassionate caregiver who spends time with patients, his office Kinghaven Counseling is extremely disorganized and unhelpful. Our appointments for my son with the New Braunfels office routinely ran 4-5 hours behind the appointment time. When our insurance needed a pre-auth form the first time, it took over 2 1/2 weeks to get someone from the Houston office to return my call and the form to the insurance company. The second time they needed an auth form (insurance change), we were unable to get a response for over 3 weeks and finally switched providers. Another time we showed up for our appointment to learn the doctor was not coming in that day. The office did not call to cancel our appointment or to reschedule. I mentioned these issues to Dr Masha and while he apologized, he made it clear that he is not responsible for any of the office practices. The New Braunfels office also had problems with posting co-pays and taking phone calls. Overall my son's care is too important for us to deal with such an unresponsive and disorganized office. I recommend looking elsewhere.

Posted on September 27th, 2017