Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Olalekan H Ajibowo has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Olalekan H Ajibowo has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Olalekan H Ajibowo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
He was nice enough as a person just not sure if he can or is willing to help me as an individual and not just go with the regiment they use for everyone. Their website said they would do tests, they did NOT do any, except urine, for the hundreds of dollars I paid I expected a thorough examination and tests (as it said on their website they would do) in order to be able to properly help me. Discontinued my pain med and lowered the dose of the other med's and plans to cut out another med now. I have not been in this much pain for this long since before my diagnosis in 2009 Do not recommend this clinic. They even have a sign when you walk in that says no pajamas, bedroom shoes, gowns, etc I have NEVER seen a sign like this in a doctors office before....... and it isn't there as a joke!
Needs to understand pain everybody not same instead helping his trying to make you suffer . pain mangement is to keep on med that work not change you med and lower at once everytime you see him.He has know caring when only seen once and you doing fine and switch you to something worsen you instead he's hurting you put more people to hospital . go back to school read peoples folders learn of chronic pain and dont cause pain you done it more over half of clients .
Would not listen to a word I said. Did not review my history said it wasn't his job. As I was trying to talk to him kept rolling his eyes and sighing. Then finally got up and walked out as I was speaking to him. Will never refer Anyone to on of his clinics. Was treated like a piece of crap. I have be undergoing medical treatment for 11 months after falling off a telephone pole and have perm. restrictions now office work due to the pain and problems walking. By the way he did not know that either and did not care when I was trying to tell him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1998
New York Medical College
Dr. Olalekan H Ajibowo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCfs Health Management, 413 Pottery Factory Dr, Commerce, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Olalekan H Ajibowo in this video.
Dr. Olalekan H Ajibowo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Commerce, GA.