More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olatokunbo Adeniyi
Dr. Olatokunbo Adeniyi, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Anmoore, WV, with other offices in Nutter Fort, WV and Clarksburg, WV . She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Adeniyi is affiliated with United Hospital Center and Grafton City Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Olatokunbo Adeniyi has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Olatokunbo Adeniyi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
She is very kind she is sometimes hard to understand but she listens to what your saying and tries to explain everything that is going on good and bad. She asks you if you have had any medications she wants to prescribe you she we will ask if it worked for you or if you got sick taking it so she can try something else with you. She is nice and loves to talk to you and get to know you personally I love her!
Dr. Adeniyi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
United Hospital Center
Grafton City Hospital
19 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Olatokunbo Adeniyi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anmoore, WV.