Dr. Olatunji R Akintilo Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Olatunji R Akintilo?

Too Many Problems for Proper Title

The waiting time drives me mad, I was there over 3 hours. He doesn't explain anything. Medications and medical supplies are not refilled in a timely manner. If you have severe pain like from kidney stones, he will give you ibuprofen instead of giving you medication that works. You will have to go to the E.R. for pain relief. Some of the staff are downright rude. Enough said...

Go here if you have all the time in the world

Every time I bring my children it turns into the longest wait ever. If its not in the waiting room its in the exam room. My wait was over 2 hours long. In my opinion there is nothing express about this office! I am not one to get online every time I have a bad experience however, one too many time does deserve a review!

I have always loved dr.akintilo, but recently I have got some very rude ladies on the phone and in the office. I did manage to get their names (irene and sabrina). They never are kind when I am in the office. I always here them talking about their private life while I am in the waiting room. I never had problems with doctors old staff and no problems with nurse Brianna. She is wonderfull, she is always very helpful and is wonderful at drawing blood. Every time sabrina draws my blood she misses my vein and tells me I need to drink more water, excuse me but I think she doesn't know what she is doing. I hope these two women don't push anymore of your patients away.

Dr Akintilo is a caring doctor; he takes time to listen to my concerns His staff are respectful and the office is clean. I would highly recommend this office.

If Dr. Akintilo were the only physician in Kankakee, I would choose to suffer. I saw him one time in his office for less than 10 minutes. During that time he completely refused to listen to me or immediately dismissed my every comment. I couldn't understand much of what he was saying and perhaps he could not understand my english. His office set up made me feel as if the place is subject to a robbery at any moment. One must be buzzed in. It gives the impression that Dr. Akintilo previously practiced deep in the heart of a desperate ghetto. Then came the bill for his service. (This is where the actual robbery occurred.) I went for treatment due to a sore throat when my regular physician was out of town. $770! Never again.

very caring and responsive to patient needs, follows through with treatment plans and accompanied treatments.

Dr. Olatunji R Akintilo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kankakee, IL.