Dr. Olawale Morafa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Olawale Morafa?

Mrs

Posted on February 20th, 2016

This Dr is an absolute joy to have as your primary care doctor, he is very caring and compassionate, he takes his time to listen to you, and explains clearly what his diagnosis and course of treatment is, in a nutshell, he is one of the best doctors I've ever had, I am glad doctors like this still exist, his staff are also very nice and caring. what a great healer he is.

Posted on January 19th, 2016

He is a good doctor and have a wonderful staff.

Arrogant and Uncaring

Posted on September 10th, 2012

My cardiologist across the hall from this supposed "healer"referred me to Dr; Morafa. I just got out of the hospital with blood clots in my lungs and needed a doctor to write a release so I can go back to work to pay my bills. I went up to the window and the receptionists looked at me like I was bug. Dr. Morafa was there and I explained directly to him that my GP of 12 years had retired and I needed to see a GP to get checked out so I could go back to work. He looked at me like a bug and said (direct quote!), "I don't know you! You're not my patient!" I explained I needed to be his patient so I could keep my job. (And my insurance!) They turned me away like I was a piece of worthless crap. I went across the hall to Dr. Habashy, explained my desperation and they were kind enough to see me. I will be able to keep my job because of Dr. Habashy. Dr. Morafa is an arrogant, uncaring, stiff-neck who will look you in the eyes and let your world be destroyed.

Posted on April 5th, 2012

This Dr is a crook he is giving patients drugs that harm them an keep them coming back to him to pile up the money. He will be caught and shut down. That's for sure

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on February 21st, 2011

Dr. O. Morafa is very good doctor. He take out time and explain questions that are a concerned with you. He is a doctor that will not let you do anything that might be harmful to you or anyone else, meaning type of job you might have and if he see any problem with you perform your duties on that job he will not allow you to do it until you are better.His staff is awesome, all ways friendly, caring all the time. I dont be feel good sometime when I go into Dr Morafa office, it started at front desk, they all way say somehthing that make me laugh. When I go in exam room and Dr. Morafa come in, he all ways say something to make me laugh. Dr. Morafa is a wonderful Doctor, full of spirit and has his patient interest at heart. Thank Dr. Morafa for been such a wonderful person and a Doctor.

Posted on November 7th, 2017