Dr. Olayinka T Omololu Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Olayinka T Omololu?

rude doctor

This is the most rude Doctor I have ever met, she was mimicking me to her nurses when I walked out of the room. I wonder why she became a Doctor it sure wasn't to help people she has no compassion for her patients. I would not recommend her for my dog.

Great Female Dr

Great doctor. Attends to direct needs and concerns. Friendly and easy to be around.

Rude Doctor

This doctor is not one that I would not recommend. She's very callous and unfriendly. She made me feel very uncomfortable. She doesn't listen and was rude while she was checking me over she had a disgusted look on her face and never smiles. She threw me around to all these specialists. I found a new doctor and she fixed my problem in one visit. If you want results avoid her!!

My mom has been going to her for 3 years. I have never questioned her care until her recent hospital stay due to a large blood cot. It seemed odd that once she was released after a 7 day stay this doctor did no follow up. Then we had another ER visit due to bleeding. Again we had to call her. I asked that a ultrasound of her leg be done and her medicines be adjusted due to the concern with lack of monitoring the clot. My mom went in the next day and the doctor was very rude and made that and I quote "I don't like your daughter questing how I am caring for you" according to both my mother and the care provider with her the doctor was down right mean to my 85 year old mother. I think this is a doctor who one is secure with herself and how's she's treating patients so she went on the defense I am taking my mom out of her care before she gets hurt due to neglect from this awful doctor.

Despicable

This doctor is uncouth, that leaves a fallacious taste in your mouth. Leaving you feeling distraught and crestfallen.If you're seeing help please seek someone who is ready and willing to help you, not Dr. Omololu.