Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ole Borch-Christensen
Dr. Ole Borch-Christensen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ, with other offices in Glendale, AZ and Glendale, AZ (and 1 other location). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Borch-Christensen is affiliated with John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley, Banner Thunderbird Medical Center and St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ole Borch-Christensen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I first saw Dr. christensen when I was 19 he was so very kind, He too great care of me with my ovarian cysts I went on to have 2 other children delivered by this amazing Dr. and My first grandchild was also delivered by him. My youngest daughter age 25 is having some female trouble and she will be taken care of by him. If my eldest daughter did not live in Queen Creek she would have him deliver her new baby she is expecting. I have complete trust and faith in him he goes the extra mile, when my husband was gravely ill he took the time to talk to me and help me understand what was going on medically with my husband and he was so kind to me after my husband died. I am now 55 and due to Dr. Christensen I was able to have wonderful pregnancys and natural childberth without fear knowing he would be there for me and the miracle of seeing him deliver my grand daughter just attests to his dedication to personal care.
Dr. Borch-Christensen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Thunderbird Samaritan Med Ctr, Glendale, Az
Banner Thunderbird BHC
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Ole Borch-Christensen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ole Borch-Christensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.