Dr. Ole Olsson Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Ole Olsson?

BEST AROUND SACRAMENTO

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Doc Olsson, Saved my life. Protrusion of vaginal walls. Leaking , repaired and kept me in a room of four people. Three nurses ,never had pain. I would have died. European doctors only check for this abnormality. Didn't have money for co-pay. I was admitted for twenty five dollar's, never got a bill. To this day have no problems. He is a very knowledgeable, caring Doctor. Helping women with difficult situations and health problems. He is not God, things can happen. But on a whole ,the BEST around.

Beware Please! Fibroid Tumor Nightmare Opperation by Olsson

Posted on February 15th, 2014

Please Beware if fibroid tumor is something you have. Dr. Olsson changed my life after performing the WRONG operation on my fibroid tumor that was embedded in my uterus. It took five years, my job, my health, and my spirit to finally get an answer to what Dr. Ole Olsson had done to me. Never do you shave down an embedded fibroid like Ole Olsson MD did to mine. After Hemorrhaging for years with chunks of tissue I had to push to pass every two weeks and pouring out enough blood so that Diapers and towels were not enough to contain my period I had transfusions. To late to find out the dumb mistake that cost me my uterus and no children, would not allow a law suit. Shaving down embedded fibroids causes them to grow like warts. Two monthes after surgery not one but now two fibroids. 10 years later with a battle to hold on in hopes of correcting this mistake so I could have children, I was so week I could not stand in the shower. I ended my battle and gave into a hystorectomy that removed a huge mellon size fibroid mass of five large lemon size fibroids and what eas left of my ruined uterus. Thanks Dr Olsson for changing my entire life in one ignorant and uninformed hour of your suggested surgery that was simple you said. Maybe simple for you but my life became complicatedly horrific with the effects of that one hour that still haunts me daily with the results you produced.

I love Dr. Olsson

Posted on January 25th, 2011

Now retired from Kaiser. I am lost!! I loved him as my doctor. Hope i can find another I like just as much. Enjoy retired life!

Posted on October 4th, 2010

Ole was really caring & the first OBGYN that I liked (after having 3 babies)

Posted on May 18th, 2010

I am pregnant and had already had a genetic diagnostic test done to check for fetal abnormalities, and everything came back fine. But Dr. Olssen -- who is not my normal doctor -- decided to tell me how "gutsy" he thought it was that I chose such a "risky" test that has so many potentially horrible side effects for my baby. I didn't think it was appropriate for him to comment on a test I'd ALREADY taken, and especially since his information about the safety of the test was extremely outdated and inaccurate (I tried to correct him but he ignored me) and what he said contradicted all the information given to me by the Kaiser Genetics Dept., which is staffed by some of the best medical people I've ever met -- extremely smart, well-informed people who want to discuss the truth without scaring you. Dr. Olssen's behavior toward this issue was totally inappropriate and thoughtless. No wonder so many women are terrified of these tests, which when done by a skilled practitioner are generally very safe.

Posted on August 8th, 2016