Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oleg Frank
Dr. Oleg Frank, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Frank is affiliated with Saint Michael's Medical Center, St. James Hospital Cathedral and Cathedral Healthcare System-St Michael's. He speaks English.
Dr. Oleg Frank has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Frank is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Michael's Medical Center
St. James Hospital Cathedral
Cathedral Healthcare System-St Michael's
New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
St. Michael`s Hospital
St James Hospital Of Newark
17 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Oleg Frank accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOleg Frank MD, 40 Ferry St, Newark, NJ
Dr. Oleg Frank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.