Dr. Oleg M Kotelskiy Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Oleg M Kotelskiy?

Excellent

I have been with dr. Kotelskiy for 15 years. I moved out of state, and have gone through my little depressing period of coming to terms with not being his patient anymore. *tear* he is by far the best. Atleast that's how I truly feel. I trust him with my life. it's a shame I moved cuz the medical aspect of the state I live in is complete crap. I had top of the line doctors in the Brooklyn area. And now I gotta settle for other options. Dr. K is indeed the best dr. Out there. And as far as the front desk goes....Stella stella Stella!!! She is who I talk to all the time. I love her, very nice lady and beautiful hair! Sorry I just had to say that lol I miss this practice!!

Horrible! Unprofessional, rude, neglects his elder patients! Receptionist is rude and bossing everybody around including a doc!

mrs

The Dr. is good, but his staff is horrible, they don't know how to speak to people, or treat patients correctly, especially Irene

Very bad doctor. Does not care about his patients at all.

He's a very understanding doctor- he listens, does all the testing necessary ad if need be sends you to a specialist. No he won't sit there for a half hour an chat with you- but he will spend as much time as necessary to get to the root of the problem. His staff is quick, efficient and friendly- yes at times it gets crazy with calls there so they may seem off, but who isn't when they are busy? The women who takes blood has never left me with bruises; can barely feel it and/or see the mark after.

dr not profesional,cant help always in a rush,specially when patient help in the hospital

One of the worst

A very rude staff, some of them don't even speak English properly. During 3.5 years of me being his patient I have witnessed many brawls between the patients and staff members. Soon I'm quitting with this doctor and getting another one, caring and with proper manners.

Very good Doctor.

I came to the Dr Kotelskiy office with a pain in my joints. Dr Kotelskiy was very knowledgeable and found out that I had a "gout". He prescribed me some medication and explained to me the diet I should be following.

great doctor

I had an appoinment with the dr because I had a sore throat. The staff was friendly and my wait was only 10 minutes. The doctor was was compassionate, asked questions and genuinely seemed interested in my complaints. He diagnosed is strep throat, prescribed me some medications and I felt better within 5 days. I recommend him to any and all. Get in, get out, get better.

This doctor is rude, with no medical ethics and low professionalism. He refuses to send patients to specialists for treatment and wanted to treat everything by self even he doesnt have a required qualification to do it. After he prescribes me the medication which was completely inappropriate for me I finished in emergency room. He refused to coordinate my treatment with specialists.This doctor does not care about patient well being. I don't trust him and never will use his service again.