Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oleg N Militsakh
Dr. Oleg N Militsakh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck and Surgery. Dr. Militsakh is affiliated with Nebraska Methodist Hospital and University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. Dr. Militsakh has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Oleg N Militsakh has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
Dr. Oleg N Militsakh has the following 2 expertise
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Dr. Oleg N Militsakh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Militsakh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Oleg N Militsakh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHead & Neck Oncology, 8303 Dodge St Ste 304, Omaha, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Oleg N Militsakh in this video.
Dr. Oleg N Militsakh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.