Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olegario Ignacio Jr
Dr. Olegario Ignacio Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jeffersonville, IN. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Ignacio is affiliated with Medical Center of Southern Indiana, Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital and Saint Catherine Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Olegario Ignacio Jr has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Ignacio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Center of Southern Indiana
Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital
Saint Catherine Regional Hospital
Floyd Memorial Hospital
Scott County Memorial Hospital
48 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines Manila
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Olegario Ignacio Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1035 Wall St, Jeffersonville, IN
Dr. Olegario Ignacio Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jeffersonville, IN.