Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oleh Haluszka
Dr. Oleh Haluszka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Haluszka is affiliated with Southern Arizona VA Healthcare System, Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus and Jeanes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Oleh Haluszka has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Haleuszka is a wonderful doctor with such a nice bedside manner. I truly believe if it wasn't for Dr. Haleuszka my husband would not be with us today. Through his expertise and knowledge and determination he was actually able to remove the cancer and saved his life and saved from from a very difficult surgery. That you so much Dr. H
Dr. Haluszka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southern Arizona VA Healthcare System
Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Fox Chase Cancer Center
31 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University
Graduated in 1982
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Oleh Haluszka accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Arizona VA Healthcare System, 3601 S 6th St, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Oleh Haluszka in this video.
Dr. Oleh Haluszka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.