Dr. Oleh G Zazulak Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Oleh G Zazulak?

Office visit

I had scheduled an eye exam with this office . My overall experience was pleasant. The staff seemed to only consist of 2 girls, Stacy and Kristy . They are very informative and very friendly. The office was busy , but they made me feel as if I was the only patient they attended to.. They seemed to do that with all their patients. I will continue my care and recommend this office ..

I was referred by my optometrist to this doctor to perform surgery on my eyes. My over all experience with the surgeon and his staff was wonderful. They not only accommodated my request for appointment times, but also Christy was kind enough to mail my paper work to me and was very informative with any and all my concerns during scheduling my surgery. It was obvious she has been doing this for a long time, she was very knowledgeable. I will definitely refer my friends and family to this office.

patient

Great staff Great doctor Very friendly. I had an emergency and they were able to get me in asap. They were very through and billed my insurance promptly, I would recomend the dr to my friends and family.I knew they were fitting me in so i didnt mind having to wait. It was no longer than what i wait at my regular primary care dr or obgyn, I feel as though people who write bad reviews have unrealistic expections. some people are never happy reguardless of the situtation. However i was very impressed and i will continue to go there as well as my family.

Office great!!

Was very easy to schedule an appointment. The staff was very friendly and very informative. Dr Zazulak was wonderful w my eye treatments. He is very educated. I will continue my care and recommend him and his staff!

Rude and unprofessional

I spent weeks and weeks trying to have my records transferred to my new doctor. The office manager, Christy, was not only rude to me but kept stonewalling me and not sending the records. I called many times and she was quite rude, yelled at me, and talking over me so that I could not be heard. She insisted that I pay to have the records sent but then would not tell me how many pages I needed to pay for, so I had no way of knowing how much money to send. Eventually, she did copy and send the records but it took way too long and was a real ordeal.

Misinformation and unprofessional treatment from the Office Manager

Receptionist with misinformation as a first time patient in regards to insurance. When questioning if I was signing the correct paper work the office manager assumed I was not acknowledging I am responsible for anything that my insurance does not cover, as if I would not pay what I am responsible for. She was very unprofessional with her approach. Her tone and accusations were out of line. She was interrupting, talking over me while I was trying to clarify what I was signing was not stating the acknowledgement, in which I was not sure if I was signing the correct forms. While the office Manager name Christy was arguing with me saying that I was not going to pay for what my insurance does not cover, the Dr. just stood there and did not take any control of the situation. I cancelled my appointment on the spot and will not refer Dr Zazulak to anyone. I had NEVER experience such an encounter with a professional representative as I did with Christy the Office Manager in my whole life. I who worked as a Quality Representative for Customer Service for enough years would give Christy a 'Zero' for her customer service satisfactory. She needs to learn better bedside manner. No wonder there were NO other patients in the office at the time of my visit. Good Luck to you Dr Zazulak with Christy being your office manager. The best rating I have to give is the waiting time in the office due to it was empty.

He was very fast nice and professional. He did surgery on me and now i see great!!!!!