Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Olga D Belder has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Olga D Belder has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 76
The Doctor is wonderful and I really like her. However, I have to agree that the staff is very rude and not helpful. It is very hard to get an appointment, especially in an emergency situation. This is a big problem since I don't want to have to go to urgent care or ER every time I have an emergency. Wait time is horrible. You can def count on waiting 1-2 hours until you are seen!
The doctor and assistant are good, but the office is beyond horrific. The staff are rude and unprofessional. The front desk girl is lying to all waiting or on the phone patients saying that she spoke to the dr while not even moving from her desk. The appointments are overbooked, over 2 hours wait in the waiting room. No customer service is to be expected here. Would definitely recommend setting up a first appointment of the day to spare yourself the frustration.
I have nothing against the doctor. The staff is not accommodating and rude. My husband and I are both patients of the doctor. Tried to make an emergency app. for my son. Was told that the earliest appointment is in May. My question was so watch do I do if he has a fever? I was told that if that is the case take him to the emergency care. The tone of her was voice and the response was unprofessional. When I said that I'm going to have to look for a different doctor she said go right ahead. I will be looking for a new doctor.
I recommended everyone to this Dr. For the first 2 yrs then sadly like all other Drs. They 32nd up over book7by and you 32nd up a.c.# the head of staff is rude and most of the time never follows up on your request to have dr belder call you for important things and never sends paperwork you ask politely for I will eventually find a Dr close enough for me to get to sadly
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Olga D Belder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOlga Belder Do, 69 Highway 516, Old Bridge, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Olga D Belder in this video.
Dr. Olga D Belder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Old Bridge, NJ.