The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Olga O Boudoulas has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Although it's been some time, Dr. Boudoulas was the first dermatologist I had ever seen. She had just returned from vacation and rushed into my appointment and rushed out. In the patient room, I noticed the chart about skin cancer and the photo "see spot, see spot change". To my surprise, I knew that one of my moles matched the photo and chart description perfectly. She looked at it and said it was normal. It was 3 shades of brown, irregularly shaped, and had changed over time. NORMAL! Are you kidding me?! I went immediately for a second opinion. It was early stage melanoma. I had it surgically removed and have had several others diagnosed since. I often think about where I'd be now had I listened to Dr. Boudoulas!
Dr. Olga O Boudoulas accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOsu Physician-Osu Dermatology East, 5965 E Broad St Ste 290, Columbus, OH
Dr. Olga O Boudoulas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.