Dr. Olga O Brusil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Olga O Brusil?

Dr. Olga Brusil

We have been seeing Dr. Brusil with my Mother in law for several months. Her experience, knowledge and manner were extremely comforting. Dr. Brusil is extremely profesessional and helps those of us to understand the ramifications of many diagnosis.

It was GREAT, out standing, we should have more dr. like HER.

Caring Doctor

I've been a patient of Dr. Bristol for a couple of months. She takes the time to get to know her patients, and works hard to ensure each person get the care they need. I highly recommend her!!

30 years late and I find a Dr. that can help me

Over 40 years I've be suffering from daily headaches. No one had anything to resolve my problems. I received a referral to Dr. Brusil and what a difference. I forgot what it was like to have no pain at all. Bless you Dr. Brusil. I'm so grateful for you taking the time to listen and providing a plan.

It is so nice to see a doctor that listens and talks to you in a way that I, who is not a doctor can understand. When I leave the office its like saying goodbye to a friend. Just Great!

My mom was being treated by her and I was very impressed. So when I needed someone I did not hesitate to make an appointment. She is a very warm and compassionate Doctor. An excellent in her field. I would highly recommend her.

Want a good Neurologist?

My case is very complicated. I have multiple neurological conditions as well as spinal cord damage. I was referred to Dr. Brusil originally to treat my diabetic neuropothy. That was in October-2014. I have 15 specialists on my case. Dr. Brusil was the ONLY one who was accurate each step of the way. She is also a no-nonsense doctor who will tell you like it is. If you want smoke blown up your skirt, she is not the doctor for you. She is always on-time for appointments and her staff does a great job of "customer service."

Neurology at its Best

Dr. Brusil is a very thorough physician. She doesn't leave any stone unturned until she has a definitive diagnosis. If something is on the expensive side she always discusses it with me. Dr. Brusil does not bury herself in documentation. She always gives me her undivided attention, eye to eye when I am talking with her. Dr. Brusil always listens to me and answers all of my questions. I think she is a fabulous physician and I would recommend her to anyone who is in need of a neurological examination. The wait time for an appointment is almost always on time.

Dr. Brusil is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. Although a Neurologist, she has helped us with other problems outside her "expertise". She's always on time, but takes the appropriate amount of time with each patient. She is very easy to communicate with

Dr Brusil is an outstanding doctor, very caring she takes her time with you explaining everything answers any questions you may have. I would recommend Dr Brusil to anyone.

Amazing physician

Dr. Brusil has been my husband's physician for approximately 5 years, caring for him though multiple strokes and resultant progressive dementia. Not only does her professionalism go above and beyond expectations, but also her warmth and compassion for the patient and family members. She is an amazing physician and we are very lucky to have found her.

Excellent care

Dr Brusil has a rare combination of professional traits. Her medical skill and knowledge is expansive, and she also expresses a sincere caring towards my health. She is attentive to me as a person and not just a patient. Dr Brusil is a remarkable physician and I am fortunate to have her as my neurologist.