Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Olga Budds has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr Budds was my anesthesiologist for breast cancer surgery in the spring of 2001. She told me to remind her that I needed to quit smoking just before going under sedation and she'd tell me something to help me quit. All I remember is waking up in recovery remembering some words she had said as I was going out and realizing I had no urge to smoke at all. It's now 2018 and I still don't have the urge to smoke. God bless you Dr Budds, you saved my life in more ways than you know.
Years ago, Dr Budds was the anesthesiologist for my first surgery. I had had difficulty with numerous chemicals and medicines and was quite anxious about having a reaction to something. She was quite matter-of-fact in her bedside manner. However, she made up for it in her expertise. She was knowledgeable, careful, a true expert in her field. Years later, when I contacted her to find out what drugs she had used for such a successful outcome, she went to the trouble of looking up her old files and giving me the information. If I could choose to have her as my anesthesiologist again, I would do so in a heartbeat! Thank you Dr. Budds!
Dr. Budds is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
57 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1956
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions300 W Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA
Dr. Olga Budds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arcadia, CA.