Dr. Olga M Cajas Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Olga M Cajas?

The worst possible Dr or Staff

Dr. Cajas is all about the money, If you got an appointment at 2:00 PM she will be having lunch until 3:30 and will see you at 4, she is very "polite" which means is an hypocrite Dr that doesn't even spend 5 minutes with your child after the long wait and will have that beautiful smile that says "I am taking you for stupid and I wont even apologize for making you wait that much", if you have Medicaid don't go there, I had both Medicaid and private insurance, first day she said she didn't have the vaccine for my baby and then walked back in the room and said "sorry I tough you didn't have private insurance, i do have the vaccine". Then she diagnosed my son with a sickness he didn't have and make us spend a lot of money in nothing and another two doctor after told us he didn't have anything, if you need them to fill out any form for daycare or so after charging you a fee the will need you to schedule an appointment to receive the signed documents (so they can charge the insurance for it too), they don't even have diaper change stations on that facility (annoying) the staff is very rude and disorganized. My recommendation do not lose your time or risk your children health taking them to this Dr.

unprofessional staff-long wait

Had a 2pm appt. No greet or even a smile. As we were waiting phones just rang and rang and it seemed no one answered them until after the 10 or 15 ring.Staff didn't let me know systems were down until half an hour later then waited another 30 and waiting room inside. I finally got out of doctors at 4 pm after a 15 minute chat with the Dr. about lab work that we were going over....hate hate the staff -very unpleasant!!!Dr is very professional and caring.

Horrible

Long wait times. Arriving early to appointment does not matter. You still have to wait an hour to be seen. Dr. Cajas is not caring and was a bit rude. Maybe she was having a bad day I thought but she has been this way on other visits as well. Not caring and all about the money.

Very nice doctor but...

terrible staff and terrible wait times. We went there for two months and would have switched sooner if my daughter hadn't had a bad ear infection that required numerous follow up visits.

Nice friendly smiling doctor...

Dr. Olga M Cajas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.