Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Olga Hernandez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 17
A follow up was not necessary for me but when she dealt with a serious health issue for my mom, she did follow up afterwards. She is very respectful and she listens to me and does not dismiss what I have to say. She was thorough and she gave me excellent suggestions for what I can do to help myself.
Dr. Hernandez is amazing. She listens very well and takes a lot of time for her patients. Both my husband and I feel that she has truly gotten to know us. We feel like we are people, not just patients with her. She caught my husband's illness early and adjusted medications according to his needs quickly. We have never felt more comfortable with any primary doctor we've had in the past.
Dr. Hernandez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Grays Harbor Community Hospital
Grays Harbor Community Hospital - East
Dr. Olga Hernandez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1020 Anderson Dr, Aberdeen, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Olga Hernandez in this video.
Dr. Olga Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aberdeen, WA.