Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Olga I Kaliebe has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
Showing 5 of 15
When visiting Dr. Kaliebe, she was very cold, insensitive, and not compassionate. She suggested that the only way my condition would improve is by me working out 4 hours a day every day and suggested that I should have absolutely no excuses unless I had an infant at home. From a therapist's perspective, doing just that is in eating disorder territory, and this assumes that I have no job or life outside of simply exercising. She is not very amenable to a holistic approach, taking time to understand obstacles in patients' ways, and does not spend the time to garner patient compliance.
After getting near menopause age my whole body started messing up-weight gain, hoarseness, irritability, hair loss and brittleness, sleeplessness, and on and on. My hormones were clearly out of control. And what was scary was this happened in like a 6-month period of time. There is diabetes in my family too. I was referred to this doctor by a dermatologist who actually took one look at me when I was there for a routine visit and she said that something was wrong with me, and I needed to get checked. Kaliebe must have done blood work on me 6 times over a period of about 8 months and different hormones were clearly way out of normal, and then she would just order more tests, over and over. We got absolutely nowhere-and I had to hound them to get the test results. She was very abrupt and impatient. Think she was stringing me along because I have good insurance, and she was milking it. Never gave me any clear diagnosis.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Olga I Kaliebe accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Care Florida, 5002 W Lemon St, Tampa, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Olga I Kaliebe in this video.
Dr. Olga I Kaliebe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.