Dr. Olga Kaliebe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Olga Kaliebe?

Posted on April 25th, 2016

When visiting Dr. Kaliebe, she was very cold, insensitive, and not compassionate. She suggested that the only way my condition would improve is by me working out 4 hours a day every day and suggested that I should have absolutely no excuses unless I had an infant at home. From a therapist's perspective, doing just that is in eating disorder territory, and this assumes that I have no job or life outside of simply exercising. She is not very amenable to a holistic approach, taking time to understand obstacles in patients' ways, and does not spend the time to garner patient compliance.

Posted on April 8th, 2016

She was so professional and precise! She was on time and didn't seem rushed.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

one of the worst doctor's I've ever seen.

Either she does't care or she is incompetent

Posted on December 19th, 2014

After getting near menopause age my whole body started messing up-weight gain, hoarseness, irritability, hair loss and brittleness, sleeplessness, and on and on. My hormones were clearly out of control. And what was scary was this happened in like a 6-month period of time. There is diabetes in my family too. I was referred to this doctor by a dermatologist who actually took one look at me when I was there for a routine visit and she said that something was wrong with me, and I needed to get checked. Kaliebe must have done blood work on me 6 times over a period of about 8 months and different hormones were clearly way out of normal, and then she would just order more tests, over and over. We got absolutely nowhere-and I had to hound them to get the test results. She was very abrupt and impatient. Think she was stringing me along because I have good insurance, and she was milking it. Never gave me any clear diagnosis.

Posted on May 16th, 2012

Great doctor. Intelligent, caring. I feel comfortable talking to her

grossly inadequite

Posted on May 19th, 2008

She mis diagnosed me, then did no follow-up. I almost died because of her mismanagement of my care. She is a cold, heartless dotor.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017