2.0

Neutral

Long wait

Horrible and dirty facility

Rude Staff

This office wins the award for the rudest office. Staff has no people skills, anyone that needs to be seen urgently I suggest go to the E.R or change PCP. I was seen in the E.R on Monday, within the first 12 hours I called Dr. Kashlinskaya's office for an urgent appt because I needed to be seen by a specialist within 2 days. I was offered an appt for the following Monday ( 6 days after I was seen), the representative I spoke with was very rude and did not care about me only the schedule. They do not block out anytime in their schedule for Urgent appts, like in my situation. They left me on hold for 11 minutes and all she could was that what we do here.I work in the medical field and this is not the proper care to be given to any patient, with or without insurance.

she is the BEST

ADHD

Dr. Olga Kashlinskaya is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Sacramento, CA.