Dr. Olga V Khait-Palant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Olga V Khait-Palant?

A Painful experience

My wife didn't even have a chance to meet with her , for her first 2 appointments (during the first trimester ). On the 3 rd visit we had to wait around 45 mins to see the doctor (we were threatened in the mean time that we would have agreed to see the nurse practitioner). Lastly, any appointment that I make I get a call rescheduling the appointment...

What I liked about Dr. Khait-Palant is that she is very warm and caring. She put me at ease right away. She spent alot of time asking questions and making sure I understood her explanations. As she does her procedures, she explains everything before she starts including the tools she will be using. She also talks through it with you as she is doing it. I am so glad I found her. Overall my experience with her was excellent.