Have you seen Dr. Olga V Minkoff?

Excellent Primary Care Physician

Although I was not due for a colonoscopy for another year, Dr. Minkoff caught the early signs of cancer and immediately referred me for an examination and colonoscopy that led to catching my colon cancer before it spread. I underwent surgery at Mt Auburn where the surgeon and medical staff were A++.

Highly recommended

I could not recommend Dr Minkoff more highly. She is a very caring and compassionate woman. Whenever I leave her office following an appointment she tells me to "call her if I need anything". Yo will not regret having her as your PCP

Excellent Doctor

I have been with Doctor Olga Minkoff for over 10 years and find her to the most conscientious, knowledgeable, detailed, courteous, concerned and caring doctor. I can NOT say enough wonderful things about doctor Olga Minkoff. She probably saved my husband life who had a lot of health issues. She listens, explains, and is open to any question, always available to direct me with any concerns during my daily life. I highly recommend her and I am so happy to have an excellent Doctor!

Dr. Minkoff is outstanding doctor, one of a kind.

Very Satisfied

My PCP was unavailable so I saw Dr. Minkoff. She was very caring and knowledgeable and diagnosed my ailment perfectly. Someday I hope to have her as my PCP.

Dr.Olga will rush you out the door, does not listen and makes things up as she goes just to yes you to death. I don't recommend her.

Spot on with an immediate & accurate diagnosis to the point that she probably saved my life.

Most condisending Dr. ever!

I made an appt on a Wed. to see my primary Dr. I arrive on time and they never put me in the books (which ticked me off), so they offered for me to see Dr. Minkoff which I accepted because I was uncomfortable enough to see someone else. She comes in and didn't not seem friendly off the bat and she asked with arms crossed what brought me here. I explain my symptoms (dealing with GERD) and she then asks me what I eat for all my meals. She talked to me like I didn't know how to eat healthy foods (I eat very healthy and. It over weight) and questioned me rudely to exactly now much veggies I eat. Minkoff then told me that she would print me out and "tell" me what I should be eating! I'm not stupid. Then she drew a diagram and talked to me like I had not idea what an esophagus was and what the job of my stomach was. She never brought up what next steps were, I had to ask. I felt like I was a inconvenient to her. Never again will I see her again!

awful!

I was forced to switch to a different doctor in the office after my primary care moved elsewhere.. I have never in my life been more inconvenienced by a doctors office then I have with this one!! I work in a hospital AND in doctors offices and have never seen such insanity! I have called for the doctor to fax lab orders to have blood work done where it is convenient for me and they wont. I have called for doctors notes that they will not write without coming in for an appointment. As if anybody has time to run to the doctors office whenever they feel like it. I will DEFINITELY be changing doctors because this is completely rediculous!

Best doc I've ever had

I never write reviews, but I like this doctor so much. I've only seen her a few times, but each time I've been happy and impressed. She listens, explains, and is open to any questions. I've never felt rushed. I like that she doesn't try to prescribe meds right away. In fact, I had a former doctor who tried to push anti-depressants and i wasn't even depressed. That's when I switched to Dr. Minkoff. I feel she is a great fit for me and my needs. Personable, caring, and very knowledgable.

caring doctor

Misdiagnosed - Not thorough

Went to Dr. Minkoff because my Doctor was away on vacation and I was in severe pain in my lower back and deep inside my hip which was getting worse and worse with each passing day. I could barely walk and couldn’t sit down. She spent barely a few minutes with me and diagnosed me with Bursitis…she wanted to prescribe a high dose of Ibuprofen. Told her I’ve been taking Ibuprofen for days around the clock and it didn’t do anything, but to no avail. Found myself in the emergency room that weekend with 2 herniated discs. Was bed ridden for weeks and a prescribed a subset of Morphine for the pain. If only she took the time to listen to me and the amount of pain I was in at the time perhaps it would have saved me thousands of dollars in medical bills including the E.R. visit.

Dr. Olga V Minkoff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.