Dr. Olga P Pena-Ariet Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Olga P Pena-Ariet?

LOVE Dr. Prat. She listens and is great with my daughters.

Shocked

I am the mother of 4, my oldest has been a patient since she was 1yrs old. This makes 13yrs total that my children have been a patient of Dr.Prat. Overall, I have always been satisfied with the service of both her and Dr.Rudolpho... even with the multiple changes in staff. I have never been tested unfair nor with prejudice. Unfortunately, I was very disheartened to find out that my children were released from the care of N.E Florida at no fault of my own. The reason was b/c of no shows over the course of a year for one of my children. I would accept that, however, if I ever canceled, myself or my sister would call and cancel. The new front office staff really messed up, but what can I do.

My concerns

I am a parent of 2 children, I have been taking my children to these Doctors since birth they are now 14 and 16. I have been around this office and staff so many times I have lost count! I have seen staff come and go but I have NEVER seen rudeness by ANY staff member in either office. I have Always, Always been treated with kindness, and caring!! I have had to cancel many appointments in my days at the office and was never dismissed from the practice for that reason, the paperwork that I filled out and continue to update CLEARLY states No Shows will possibly be dismissed from the practice if they continue to happen. As far as wait time... Emergencies happen, and I have no problem with waiting if the Doctor or staff are dealing with an issue in the back, that means they CARE about their patients!! Just because you are the only person in the waiting area does not mean that there is not an issue in the back that is being taken care of, I have been an issue in the back with my children before so I know from experience what goes on back there when a problem arises!!I have never NOT gotten a reminder call. However, I dont need my reminder calls Im an adult WRITE IT DOWN I dont think it is the staff's responsbility to call and remind you, it's YOUR child you should know when your appointment is. That is a courtesy done by the "RUDE, NON CARING" staff as you tried to point out!! Sorry but I had to write my reviews on this when I saw the others as I have had nothing but GOOD experiences come from this office, I have been around a long time and continue to stay around and regret the day my oldest can no longer be a patient there!! Maybe it is your attitude, that needs to change and not so much Doctor or staff. Think about it, I REALLY doubt its the office.

dose not care

im a mother of two and one on the way, everyone knows that things have been hard with job and transportation. this office dose not care if a family has a problem to get to point A to point B , they send me a letter telling me that they no longer can see my children due to the fact that i have canceled three appointment's cause i had no way of getting to my appointment's ,.... they do not keep track of their calls or they don't give you reminder phone calls to remind you when is your appointment's . they take forever to see you in the office ... in over all very disappointed i thought Dr office were all about the kids and making sure they are healthy and OK, that's totally different in this office. all they care about is their rules.. the Dr her self is amazing but the rest of the staff sucks i sorry but i just really disappointed and angry ( Dr Olga is great amazing Dr... but staff really bad)

Unhappy with the bad service

Cannot determine the right diagnosis, and certainly doesn't give out the right perscriptions. Being a doctor myself I would know. She didn't provide us with any new types of medication, only the old stuff that's been around for ages. It's almost as if she were making an experiment out of the situation, and wanted us to keep coming back to provide her with more data.

i think she is a very good doctor and her and her husband have inspired me to become a pediatrician also.