Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Olga I Wasile has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 7
Do not go to her she is just out for money. She will require multiple appointments if you want to say get a vaccine along with a checkup. Go in assuming you will need a separate appointment for every little thing including just getting a doctors note even if they have no availability for a week. She additionally blindly prescribes antibiotics without looking into what is wrong with you.
This doctor did not impress me with her advice on weight loss as she herself is 300+, then she had the audacity to attempt to remove keloid scars which is as close to malpractice as you can get, offered level 3 narcotics for pain without any prior history!!! I could not believe the professionalism of this office or it's staff which was a bunch of high school girls in mini skirts!! So for a peep show head on over, for narcotics or other drugs, head over quick... for quality medical care, try ANYWHERE ELSE!
26 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Olga I Wasile accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPeters Creek Medical Solutions, 20935 Eastside Dr Ste 1, Chugiak, AK
Dr. Olga I Wasile is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chugiak, AK.