Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Olisaeloka Ikejiani
Dr. Olisaeloka Ikejiani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Murfreesboro, TN. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Ikejiani is affiliated with Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc and Southern Hills Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Olisaeloka Ikejiani has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Olisaeloka Ikejiani has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Olisaeloka Ikejiani has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
I had the most amazing experience with this doctor... he was very attentive to me the whole time I was pregnant . He was always available when I called in with questions or concerns. During my labor and delivery he was right there with me the whole time. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. Thank you Dr. Ikejiani!!
Had a appointment for surgery at 7 a.m so i bring my family all the way from out of town since I'm not from here and need someone to drive me home and the Dr. Ikejiani shows up to the hosipital 45 minutes without a call. Due to other patients and doctors who had a appointment I had to be pushed back to the next opening at 9 a.m. So he comes in late unsympathetic saying he thought the surgery was at 7:30, apologizes, and leaves again. So my family and patiently wait until 9 am (remind you im in thr hospital with I.V.s connected ready for surgery) her it is 9:05 am and he is no where to be found AGAIN. Nurses page him over the intercom, doctors calling him. So thry finally reached him by phone and he say "Can I reschedule you for 1pm" so i declined. Overall, my experience was HORRIBLE. He was very unproffressional and i would never recommend him to no one. He has no care about his patients, he shows up late, and doesnt provide his cell phone to the hospital he works with. The nurses and doctors said he always comes late. For anyone looking for a gynecologist please go to another professional who can help you. If I could 0 stars I would.
this dr. is the worst I have seen. The staff was unfriendly and both times I visited I waited an hour or more. The equipment seemed outdated and he was just generally unfriendly. until he called me at home asking why I was switching drs. Both times I visited I left crying. It was not a good experience. I have never recommended him to anyone.
Dr. Ikejiani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Southern Hills Medical Center
28 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Oakwood Hospital And Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBrook Healthcare Primary, 826 Memorial Blvd, Murfreesboro, TN
Dr. Olisaeloka Ikejiani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murfreesboro, TN.