The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Oliver O Aalami has 2 locations
3801 Miranda Ave Rm B3126
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Book Online Now
Dr. Oliver O Aalami has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Oliver O Aalami has the following 10 expertise
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Diabetes Complications
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Venous Insufficiency
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Oliver O Aalami - Posted on January 5th, 2018
His "work" and lack to follow up led to me using my leg. Shameful.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Oliver O Aalami - Posted on April 12th, 2016
Grateful to have been referred to him
Self-verified patient of Dr. Oliver O Aalami - Posted on October 1st, 2010
Very good doctor...clearly explains procedures, etc. Very caring...great bedside manner:) I found the office staff to be efficient and courteous. Only one glitch in a scheduled Saturday surgery and I don't know if the problem with it was from his office or the hospital. He has called me to keep me informed on every step of my mother's surgeries and recovery.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Oliver O Aalami - Posted on November 15th, 2009
He's put three stents into me and he's very thorough and explains everything great. He seems very dedicated to what he is doing. However, recently they brought a few new surgeons into the office and the staff seems overworked and while I've been dealing with one of the new surgeons rather that Dr. Aalami, I've cancelled my surgery with him because the staff has been very unconcerned and sometimes rude. I really like Dr. Aalami but I'm questioning going there after these new doctors joined him. The quality of the staff has seemed to go way down.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Boston University School Of Medicine
Dr. Oliver O Aalami Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Oliver O Aalami, MD - Vascular Surgery in Stanford, CA, in this video.
Dr. Oliver O Aalami is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stanford, CA.