Dr. Oliver J Biederman Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Oliver J Biederman?

Kind, caring, concerned, sincere, accurate

Dr. Biederman is a kind soul. He is sincere about his concern about my life as it affects my medical conditions. He provides his email address and voice/text cell phone number. He asks if it is ok to call or text me on my cell before he does so. He is typically available on weekends. He has attended to my urgent medical needs by text and voice on holidays too! He has vast medical knowledge and a listens very well. He provides advice and asks if I agree with his findings and opinions. We can discuss all the options openly. I know exactly where I stand and the consequences of all alternatives available to me. I always have a say in my care, and I am clear on the road we take. His interns are always well-prepared to tend to my needs, are motivated, and capable. Adding such a prestigious teaching institution as the University of California, the staff at Owen Clinic, and my doctor's bedside manner, it would be difficult to find the same level of care anywhere else.

COPD