Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Oliver C Bullock
Oliver C Bullock is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He speaks English.
2100 W Cambria St
Philadelphia, PA 19132
Book Online Now
Oliver C Bullock has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Oliver C Bullock Accepts the Following Insurance
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
More about Oliver C Bullock
Dr. Bullock is Associate Professor and Divisional Chair of the Division of Community Medicine in the Department of Family Medicine. He is also Clinical Director of the PCOM Health Care Centers and the Cambria Health Care Center. In these capacities he presents lectures in Geriatric and Physical Diagnosis to first and second year students, provides extensive one-on-one and small group instruction in clinical medicine, and directs all phases of operation of a network of inner city medical centers. Dr. Bullock has also been an attending physician in the Philadelphia County Prison System since 1990. He was Medical Director of 2501 Healthcare Services, a directly federally funded inner city health care system consisting of two medical clinics and a geriatric day care program. Dr. Bullock is a member of the American Osteopathic Association and the American Association of Osteopathic General Practice. He received a Citation for Community Service from former Philadelphia Mayor Wilson Goode in 1986 and a Student National Medical Association Meta Christi Award for Excellence in Osteopathic Medicine in 1992. Dr. Bullock earned his D.O. from PCOM in 1978 and served an internship from 1978 to 1979 at Metropolitan Hospital in Philadelphia.
Locations & DirectionsPcom Health Care Center Cambria, 2100 W Cambria St, Philadelphia, PA
Oliver C Bullock is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.