Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oliver Loyd
Dr. Oliver Loyd, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Cincinnati, OH (and 2 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Aerospace Medicine. Dr. Loyd is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Cincinnati, Butler County Medical Center and Bethesda North Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Oliver Loyd has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Aerospace Medicine
If you’re a pilot, flight attendant or astronaut, you may benefit from consulting with an aerospace medical physician. They specialize in health risks and conditions associated with traveling into abnormal air and space environments, usually caused by pressure and altitude changes or reduced oxygen levels. This includes hypoxia, ebullism and hypobaria.
Other areas of expertise include jet lag, dehydration and your body’s response to thermal stress, which can influence your decision making ability. More serious conditions might include G-induced loss of consciousness (known as G-LOC), spatial disorientation and space adaptation syndrome, a sickness common when your body is adjusting to weightlessness.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Assuming this is the correct physician now employed at SpringView Hospital in Lebanon, KY... He barely spent 3 minutes with me, barely looked at my wonder which was a severe dog bite and had the bedside manner of a irritated shrub. I am still bleeding from the wound due to stitch tape instead of proper stitches. I will now have to see another physician besides this Sooby Doo gnhost doctor guy.
Dr. Loyd is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Cincinnati
Butler County Medical Center
Bethesda North Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital, , Bethesda North Hospital
37 Years Experience
West Virginia University
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Oliver Loyd accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Oliver Loyd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.