Dr. Oliver K Sevilla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oliver K Sevilla?

thanks

Outstanding am so glad I was referred to them

MR.

His practice has proven to be very well educated and accommodating! After many other physicians trying to diagnose my issues, Dr. Sevilla and his staff have been EXTREMELY thorough, patient, and helpful. He does at times have a wait to see him, but it is WELL worth it due to the care he gives to the patient. I would recommend him to anyone of my family or friends!!!! He has helped me when I need help the most! Now I sleep and wake refreshed. Thank you Dr. Sevilla (and my CPAP)!!!!

Mrs.

This guy and his sleep study lab was a huge waste of money for me. My sleep study was botched, the tech fitted me with an uncomfortable mask and when I complained callously said that I would get use to it. Now they want me to come in and spend more money with them so they can do another sleep study and recommend another mask. STAY AWAY!!!

Dr. Oliver K Sevilla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crystal River, FL.