Dr. Olivera Raskovich Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Olivera Raskovich?

Posted on March 7th, 2012

Dr. Raskovich is an amazing physician. From the moment that she stepped into the room for my very first visit, I felt comfortable with her and was continually impressed by her ease and bedside manner with patients. She is incredibly professional and intelligent. When discussing my health concerns, she taught me about the origins/reasons for the illness in a way that was easy for me to understand. She is very thorough and spends a great deal of time with her patients. I can tell that she is a very caring person who exudes all of the qualities of an excellent physician. Since there is not a place to rate nurses, I have to give a big shout-out to her nurse, Diana Garcia, who is absolutely wonderful. Diana has a lot of energy and is very caring of patients -- she makes sure that patients know what is happening with their appointments and even checked on another patient's doctor during a busy afternoon. I am very grateful and appreciative of them both and could not have picked a better team for my healthcare. I look forward to visits, even if I am feeling very sick! Thank you, Dr. Raskovich and Diana Garcia, for taking care of me and so many others.

Posted on April 11th, 2017