Dr. Olivia M Andrade Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Olivia M Andrade?

Upset

This Dr. told me nothing was wrong with me it was all in my head. She is one of the worst Doctors that I have ever had. I would not send a friend or a family member to her or even anyone to her, I'm surprised she's a doctor.

Not the visit I had hoped for

Thinking back on the pt'visit yesterday's in the ED with this doc, I wish I had sent the pt to an ED where I was personally familiar with the doc on service and vice versa; I found this relatively new doc inexperienced and unfamiliar with a more mature "out of the box thinking" medical care, and as it stands, my pt must see the specialist anyway; certainly not what I wanted for this pt who is pretty ill; I could have done basically what the ED doc doc did for the pt from my location 1300 miles away, and thinking back, I wish I had just taken care of this poor girl from where I am now and not wasted her time or her insurance's money.