Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Olivia A Galvan
Olivia A Galvan is a Doctor primarily located in Riverside, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 11
I absolutely LOVE Dr. GalvanBUT the receptionist/office staff are very poor in scheduling appointments, picking up the phone and calling back. It has taken me at least 3-5 times calling in a one hour span on a few different occasions for her to just pick up the phone. This makes scheduling/getting a hold of the doctor extremely difficult and frustrating. I recommend the doctor but have had a problem with office staff/receptionist almost every time I wanted an appointment.
her staff is in need of being replaced. Especially her receptionist! That woman can NOT keep things straight or in order. She is a scatter brain and very annoying. You do end up waiting for 45 min. to one and a half hours to see Dr. Galvan but that is because she is taking the time to spend with each patient, listening to them and helping them. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. Dr. Olivia Galvan cares. But once again, she needs to replace her staff. Especially the receptionist and one of her nurses.
Olivia Galvan is great. Her new staff is not. They cannot draw blood like her old nurse was able to and I left there Friday with bruises on my hands and arm and no blood. Of course it was all my fault according to them. The receptionist, when I sent an email to complain about this and asked to talk directly to the doctor, called me herself. So I know my complaints never reached the Doctor. She is sneaky and opinionated and does not listen. I cringed every time she answers the phone. So I would recommend this doctor as long as you need minimal contact with the staff.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions6848 Magnolia Ave, Riverside, CA
Olivia A Galvan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.