Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ollie Adcock Jr
Dr. Ollie Adcock Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hampton, VA, with other offices in Newport News, VA and Hampton, VA (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Adcock is affiliated with Riverside Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ollie Adcock Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I've seen this doc since i was a kid.I went in today for several problems.He refused to listen to any except the main problem I have, which is vertigo.He didnt even look in my ears,which is where web md says vertigo comes from.I tried to adress my depression, itching all over,and I was going to tell him of a boil I have but wasnt able to speak.He told me they were problems that other doctors should adress.WHAT?! You put me on the meds that are messing me up!I will never go back,im so mad Im doing this survey.Ive been laying in bed for days now,guess I'm finding another quack to go to today.
Dr. Adcock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riverside Regional Medical Center
34 Years Experience
Wake Forest University
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Ollie Adcock Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ollie Adcock Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hampton, VA.