Dr. Oluyemisi R Sangodeyi Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Oluyemisi R Sangodeyi?

The actually saved my life, my colon ruptured about 9 months ago. I had emergeny surgery performed by Sangodeyi. Couldn't have asked for a better surgeon..

Dr Sangodeyi is a great Doctor, I would highly recommend him, he takes time to explain what he is doing and gives you time to ask questions.

I have a minor complaint about his nursing staff. I called with a question, and was told they would call back after office hours. That was 8 days ago, and no one has called yet. The doctor Will be told about it. My concern may have been a bit silly, but Is still a concern, and I would have liled to have an answer . I don't think the Dr. will be too happy