Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oludare Onisile
Dr. Oludare Onisile, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Tempe, AZ . He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Onisile is affiliated with Tempe St. Luke's Hospital and Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Oludare Onisile has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 33
Dr Onisile should take notice of these reviews. My experience at the 12th st office was much like the consensus here. Bottom line, his office staff is totally unprofessional, loudly laughing and chattering like children. Had to listen to endless complaining about their horrible exes and other personal dramas on many occasions. Vanessa is exceptionally rude and acts like it's her job to be difficult. I tried in vain to communicate with Dr. O once to thank him and she blocked me at every turn. I don't get it. I liked the doctor and pa's...but it didn't outweigh the staff problems and changed drs.
I called to schedule an appointment for myself and son and was told they could get me in right then since they weren't busy. I walked in and it was crowded. Unless you want to wait for over two hours before being seen I suggest you look elsewhere. The staff isn't very friendly and are loud throughout the entire office. I could hear the guy in the front say they skipped me. Too bad because I liked the doctor.
Dr. Onisile is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
21 Years Experience
University of Nevada
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Oludare Onisile is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.