Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olufisayo E Arubuola
Dr. Olufisayo E Arubuola is a doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. They have 29 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Olufisayo E Arubuola has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Olufisayo E Arubuola has the following 0 expertise
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Olufisayo E Arubuola Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Olufisayo E Arubuola
Dr. Arubuola graduated from the University of Ibadan in 1990. Dr. Arubuola works in Jacksonville, FL and specializes in Internal Medicine.