Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Olufunke Abiose has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Olufunke Abiose has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Olufunke Abiose - Posted on July 23rd, 2018
Dr. Abiose is amazing! She is thorough, patient, kind, and funny!
Caring Physician who put her patients welfare first
Self-verified patient of Dr. Olufunke Abiose - Posted on March 4th, 2018
First pregnancy...best ob/gyn ever! great experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Olufunke Abiose - Posted on April 24th, 2015
When I first met Dr.Abiose I knew that I would absolutely love her she is just so laid back and has the best sense of humor to me. My boyfriend and I were very happy with her when I was pregnant and she even got to deliver my daughter. If i ever have another I will definitely be going back to see her. If I didn't have to rotate with all the doctors I would choose her because we had the best connection with her. I hate it when doctors are so serious or not informative and she was none of those things. she is truly the best and you can tell she has such a good heart. I actually miss her!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Olufunke Abiose - Posted on April 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Olufunke Abiose - Posted on September 2nd, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
13 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Olufunke Abiose Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Olufunke Abiose's office for more information.
18923 State Road 54 Lutz, FL : (813) 910-0027
Locations & DirectionsFHPG Sunlake Lutz OBGYN, 18923 State Road 54, Lutz, FL
Dr. Olufunke Abiose is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lutz, FL.