Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olufunke O Abiose
Dr. Olufunke O Abiose, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wesley Chapel, FL, with other offices in Land O Lakes, FL and Wesley Chapel, FL . She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Abiose is affiliated with Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel. Dr. Abiose has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Olufunke O Abiose has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Olufunke O Abiose has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Olufunke O Abiose is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Self-verified patient of Dr. Olufunke O Abiose - Posted on July 23rd, 2018
Caring Physician who put her patients welfare first
Self-verified patient of Dr. Olufunke O Abiose - Posted on March 4th, 2018
First pregnancy...best ob/gyn ever! great experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Olufunke O Abiose - Posted on April 24th, 2015
When I first met Dr.Abiose I knew that I would absolutely love her she is just so laid back and has the best sense of humor to me. My boyfriend and I were very happy with her when I was pregnant and she even got to deliver my daughter. If i ever have another I will definitely be going back to see her. If I didn't have to rotate with all the doctors I would choose her because we had the best connection with her. I hate it when doctors are so serious or not informative and she was none of those things. she is truly the best and you can tell she has such a good heart. I actually miss her!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Olufunke O Abiose - Posted on April 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Olufunke O Abiose - Posted on September 2nd, 2014
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Abiose is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Olufunke O Abiose accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Olufunke O Abiose is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wesley Chapel, FL.