Dr. Olugbenga Dawodu Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Olugbenga Dawodu?

Friendly, Trustworthy Community Physician

Dr. Dawodu is a friendly, respectful physician who doesn't beat around the bush when you want real communication about your health. It's amazing how he remembered me even after he only saw me twice and over 3 yrs had passed before seeing me again, in another medical setting. I trust him with my healthcare needs and diagnosis. He helped me get my referrals in order when I had difficulty following through on them. I've referred him to others who feel the same way. If I could change anything, it would be the very long waiting times - sometimes up to 2 hrs on a busy day, but I understand this is due to how thorough he is with his patients. He is all about assessing your needs and communication.

Excellent Internist

Dr. Dawodu believes in treating the whole person. You may have a specific complaint but he tries to understand holistically what is affecting you and how you can correct the underlying health issue which is causing your complaint. He is very caring and spends time with you as needed and once you see him you never feel as if he is rushing you. He treats the patient with courtesy and respect.

not many like him

Dr.Dawodu is one of his kind. i was able to get appointment within a week, his front desk staff were excellent.Icant say ough how well i was treated by the dr himelf. he listened to my complaints, did a thorough examination, most importantly he explained to me what his treatment plans were. i really developed confidence in him. strongly recommenede

Dr. Olugbenga Dawodu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.