Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Olugbenga O Faleye has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Olugbenga O Faleye has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Olugbenga O Faleye is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Of all my years dealing with medical personal, Dr. Faleye was the worst I have ever encountered. He had no idea of any concerns I might have due to the fact that he never let me finish a sentence. He rudely interrupted, talked down to me and he told me what he was going to do with no explanations or discussions.
Wait time is so long not only in the waiting room(over an hour and a half), but after they called me back and got all of my vitals, I still had to wait about another 2 hours just for a 5 minute visit. The entire time I was in the room waiting to see a doctor I heard nothing but talking, laughter, and jokes in the hallway from the staff, but not once did anyone come in and check on me to see if I was ok, or to let me know that there was a delay with the doctor.
Dr. Faleye is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Ilorin
Graduated in 1991
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Olugbenga O Faleye accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrimehealth Medical Center Pc, 6637 Summer Knoll Cir Ste 101, Memphis, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Olugbenga O Faleye in this video.
Dr. Olugbenga O Faleye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.