Dr. Olukemi Y Omotoso Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Olukemi Y Omotoso?

Outstanding Doctor!!!

The Wait time is torture

The doctor and staff are nice but the wait time is unbearable. You always wait 2 hours BEFORE even being seen by the doctor. I can't even imagine how the doctor makes any money giveng the amount of time she spends with patients. While I appreciate her time, the visits are extremely excessive. I need a competent, organized, and efficient pediatrician for my family. It's unrealistic to entertain your child for 2 hours especially when you don't want them touching anything. Very frustrating and we won't be returning.

Rude

Staff rude. Called to say we were running late, then we got there and they wouldn't see us. I take responsibility for being late, but the attitude of the staff is disconcerting. Finding another doctor .

Dr. Olukemi Y Omotoso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocean, NJ.